Navigating through Pictor UI
If the user has not created the account on the Pictor platform, he would be required to sign up at this stage. The following information would be required at the time of signup :
- First Name and Last Name
- Mobile Number - Used to send OTP
- Email Id - Used to send OTP
The home screen is based on a chat interface which directly connects the users to our customer service team. If the user has any question regarding the product and its features he can ask the team in simple questions and answer format.
Basic questions such as "What is Pictor?", "How to setup a studio ?" are answered in a swift and efficient manner by using imagery and videos.
ADD NEW PRODUCT
To shoot the photograph of your article, you will need to create a product first. You can access the new product screen using the “add new” section in the bottom bar.
Each product is tagged by its Product Name and Product Type.
- Product Type : A drop down list consisting of most familiar products. You can filter the list by entering characters of the type.
- Product Name : This acts a unique identifier for the product name while searching. The product name could be any alphanumeric string of 32 characters maximum.
- Sample Images : According to the product type selected, a list of most common views are shown as thumbnails. Tapping on any of the sample image thumbnail will open a detailed view of the sample image.
- Capturing The Image : With reference to the sample image, you can capture the photograph by tapping the “Capture” button beside the thumbnail.
CAPTURING THE IMAGE
Clicking on capture in the sample image view will open the camera of the phone enabling the user to capture the image of the product. Any photograph has 5 basic parameters : Focus, Background, Lighting, Angle, Size. The image processing engine addresses each of these parameters and highlights the issues
- Once the image is captured, the application will run image processing algorithms on it.
- The image processing engine has the following components
- Blur Detection - Calculates if the region of interest is in focus threshold
- Object Detection - Identifies the article intended for the shoot
- Background Detection - Checks if the background is light in color and does not have any patterns
- Size Estimation - Calculates if the article being shot is being captured with the optimum frame size
- Flare Detection - Checks if any flares or high contrast areas are present on the article.
- Lighting Environment Detection - Checks for gradations in the lighting environment
- Noise Detection - Detects and verifies if the noise in the image is tolerable.
- The image processing engine pinpoints the errors if any by using red markers.
- The user can reshoot the image after adjusting the lighting environment.
- The user also has the option to ignore some of the errors found and proceed with the image shot.
After the image is captured the app takes the user back to the product detail page. The user can now shoot more images of the product the same way. Once all the images have been shot and confirmed, a yellow button is provided to save the image and upload it to the server for processing.
Once the product is saved, the app deducts the necessary credits from the available balance in the account. If the minimum amount of credits are not available in the account, the app will not allow the user to upload the image for post production.
Note : To save the product, the user should have a positive balance in the account. He can recharge the account anytime using any of the payment options available
Once a product is created and the images are uploaded, the user can view the product from its corresponding tab in the gallery. Accessing any product would open its detailed view which contains all the views shot and a message tab.
The product detail page contains all the information regarding the product such as the estimated price, the final quoted price , product name and product type.
Each card inside the product detail page represents a single view. In this page, you can view all the three images :
- Sample image of the product type
- Raw image shot
- Finished image of the view
In case multiple finished images are present in a single view, the user can view all the images by clicking the finished image in the maximized view.
Each product has a messages tab which can be used to interact with our customer care team. You can let us know any special instructions regarding that product in the message tab. Additionally, our team would also interact with you regarding the product
Each product shot has a messages section in the product detail view. This section is used to communicate any special instructions or any issues with our customer care.
Similarly, if any clarifications are required by the graphic designers regarding a specific product, they would send a message on the same page.
The user can sign-up with Pictor in the app or the website. Once signed up, the user can view his details in the account section. The section also shows the available balance in his account at all times.
You can recharge the account at any time through the app or the website. There are various flexible options for the recharging the account.
The data transfer between the server and the application is encrypted using 128 bit key size technique. This includes all the images as well as the product details.
Our payment partners use continuous risk monitoring system, along with a PCI-DSS Level-1 certification making it remarkably secure. Trust us to ensure that your payment acceptance complies with the most stringent requirements.